Aim and Objective
The purpose of the presentation Incident and Injury Free (IIF) programme is based on the idea of workers watching out for each other and ensuring that everyone involved in the workplace can return home safely.
To leave all delegates with a personal commitment – to focus on the one or the few things we can do that will make a difference for our own welfare, the welfare of co-workers, our families and those we care about.
To establish a culture in which it is comfortable and permissible for one another to “take care of each other and to speak up when necessary to support the wellbeing of those around us”.
The course will be of half – day duration.
- What is Incident injury free?
- Exploring the contradiction “no one wants to get hurt – but why do many of us take chances”?
- How can we create a positive safety culture?
- The importance of Relationship, it makes sense that the better our relationships are at work, the happier and more productive we’re going to be.
- Relationship the foundation of accomplishment.
- Key challenges to becoming Injury Incident Free.
- Behavioural Theory.
- The Bystander Effect.
- Lack of Situational Awareness.
- Improving Situational Awareness.
- Brain Frequency – Alpha State.
- Why do people do unsafe things?
- Modifying Behaviour.
Certification: Delegates will receive an attendance certificate.
There are no reviews yet.