Delivered by ex-paramedics, this course is suitable for all persons who may be presented with First Aid emergencies in the workplace. Basic qualification to ensure that the requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations (1981) are met. This course is externally accredited, setting this course apart from many others available.
This training course provides a basic level of theoretical understanding and practical application in response to First Aid emergencies. This course is applicable across a wide range of workplaces and industries.
- What is First Aid?
- First Aid in the workplace
- Responsibilities of the Appointed Person
- Action in an emergency
- Primary assessment
- Secondary assessment
- Breathing and circulation
- Principles of resuscitation
- Airway obstruction
- Disorders of circulation
There are no pre-course requirements for this EFAW training.
A statement of medical fitness must be signed prior to starting the course. A reasonable level of fitness will be required to complete the practical element of this course.
- Valid for 3 years
- Duration of the training course is 1 day
- Qualsafe certificate available upon request according to the client’s requirements
There are no reviews yet.