The course will provide candidates with the knowledge required to understand the hazards and controls associated with Hand Arm Vibration.
The course will be of half day duration and tailored to include client’s internal procedures and documentation for inclusion within the presentation.
- Relevant Legislation.
- What is HAVS (causes and symptoms)?
- How vibration is transmitted.
- Health effects of vibration on the body – white finger, carpal tunnel, trigger finger.
- Employee responsibility.
- PPE – effective or not?
- Tool care and its impact on vibration.
- Controls to reduce the risk.
Certification: Delegates will receive an attendance certificate.
There are no reviews yet.