Falls from height are one of the biggest causes of workplace fatalities and major injuries, many caused by the incorrect use of ladders and stepladders.
At the end of the course delegates will have a greater understanding of:
- Common causes of ladder and step ladder accidents.
- Accident prevention.
- Five simple steps to reduce the risk of a fall.
- Ladder and step ladder selection and components.
- Ladder set up, climbing and descending.
- Ladder inspection.
- A better understanding of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 and when ladders should be applied under this directive.
The course will be of half day duration and tailored to include client’s internal procedures and documentation for inclusion within the presentation, prior discussion will be required prior to commencement of training.
Apply the conditions to their future work activities when working.
Certification: Delegates will receive an attendance certificate.
Underpinning knowledge will be established by Working at Height multi choice assessment and question and answers during presentation.
There are no reviews yet.