Aim and Objective
The purpose of the training course is to prevent manual handling injuries and to identify potential workplace tasks that need improvement. The following will also be explored, namely:
- Cause of back pain.
- Manual Handling Regulations.
- Risk Assessment (TILE).
- Spinal anatomy, structure and function.
- Manual handling controls, including correct lifting technique.
The course will be of half day duration.
- The manual handling problem.
- Causes of back problems (on and off site).
- Common injuries associated with poor manual handling.
- Employer and employee responsibilities.
- Controls including correct lifting technique.
- Practical exercise (prior discussion with client).
Certification: Delegates will receive an attendance certificate.
There are no reviews yet.