Aim and Objective
Have a clear understanding of the main principles of any safe system of work.
To understand the purpose of Method Statement and Job Safety Analysis.
To understand the paperwork involved in the clients permit to work system.
Demonstrate a greater awareness of his/her responsibilities when involved with any permit system.
Roles and responsibilities of those involved within the permit to work system.
The course will be of half day duration and tailored to include client’s internal procedures and documentation for inclusion within the presentation (prior discussion will be required before commencement of training).
- Legal Requirement.
- What is a safe system of work including Job Safety Analysis and Method Statement.
- The elements of a safe system of work?
- Elements of the clients permit to work system.
- The different types of permits in industry.
- The key people involved within the permit to work system.
- Practical exercise (prior to discussion with client).
Certification: Delegates will receive an attendance certificate.