Falls from height are one of the biggest causes of workplace fatalities and major injuries. Therefore, legal requirements for planning work at height including duty holder’s responsibilities will be discussed.
At the end of the course delegates will have:
- An understanding of what is working at height?
- A better understanding of the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
- Understand the duties of the employer and employee under these regulations.
- Apply the conditions to their future work activities when working.
The course will be of half day duration and tailored to include client’s internal procedures and documentation for inclusion within the presentation, prior discussion will be required prior to commencement of training.
- Purpose of the Working at Height Regulations 2005.
- Legislation for both employer and employee responsibilities.
- Controlling Working at Height, including planning and risk assessment.
- The Working at Height Regulations 2005.
Certification: Delegates will receive an attendance certificate.
Underpinning knowledge will be established by Working at Height multi choice assessment and question and answers during presentation.